Thursday, September 4, 2014

7 times

When God gave the law to Moses, He also gave His promises for those who obeyed the law:

In Leviticus 26:

Blessings for Obedience

26 “You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God. You shall keep my Sabbaths and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord.
“If you walk in my statutes and observe my commandments and do them, then I will give you your rains in their season, and the land shall yield its increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. Your threshing shall last to the time of the grape harvest, and the grape harvest shall last to the time for sowing. And you shall eat your bread to the full and dwell in your land securely. I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid. And I will remove harmful beasts from the land, and the sword shall not go through your land. You shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. Five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall chase ten thousand, and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. I will turn to you and make you fruitful and multiply you and will confirm my covenant with you. 10 You shall eat old store long kept, and you shall clear out the old to make way for the new. 11 I will make my dwelling[a] among you, and my soul shall not abhor you. 12 And I will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be my people. 13 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that you should not be their slaves. And I have broken the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect.

Now, take a look at what God says if we disobey:


Punishment for Disobedience

14 “But if you will not listen to me and will not do all these commandments, 15 if you spurn my statutes, and if your soul abhors my rules, so that you will not do all my commandments, but break my covenant, 16 then I will do this to you: I will visit you with panic, with wasting disease and fever that consume the eyes and make the heart ache. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. 17 I will set my face against you, and you shall be struck down before your enemies. Those who hate you shall rule over you, and you shall flee when none pursues you. 18 And if in spite of this you will not listen to me, then I will discipline you again sevenfold for your sins, 19 and I will break the pride of your power, and I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze. 20 And your strength shall be spent in vain, for your land shall not yield its increase, and the trees of the land shall not yield their fruit.
21 “Then if you walk contrary to me and will not listen to me, I will continue striking you, sevenfold for your sins. 22 And I will let loose the wild beasts against you, which shall bereave you of your children and destroy your livestock and make you few in number, so that your roads shall be deserted.
23 “And if by this discipline you are not turned to me but walk contrary to me, 24 then I also will walk contrary to you, and I myself will strike you sevenfold for your sins. 25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall execute vengeance for the covenant. And if you gather within your cities, I will send pestilence among you, and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy. 26 When I break your supply[b] of bread, ten women shall bake your bread in a single oven and shall dole out your bread again by weight, and you shall eat and not be satisfied.
27 “But if in spite of this you will not listen to me, but walk contrary to me, 28 then I will walk contrary to you in fury, and I myself will discipline you sevenfold for your sins. 29 You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters. 30 And I will destroy your high places and cut down your incense altars and cast your dead bodies upon the dead bodies of your idols, and my soul will abhor you. 31 And I will lay your cities waste and will make your sanctuaries desolate, and I will not smell your pleasing aromas. 32 And I myself will devastate the land, so that your enemies who settle in it shall be appalled at it. 33 And I will scatter you among the nations, and I will unsheathe the sword after you, and your land shall be a desolation, and your cities shall be a waste.
34 “Then the land shall enjoy[c] its Sabbaths as long as it lies desolate, while you are in your enemies' land; then the land shall rest, and enjoy its Sabbaths. 35 As long as it lies desolate it shall have rest, the rest that it did not have on your Sabbaths when you were dwelling in it. 36 And as for those of you who are left, I will send faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies. The sound of a driven leaf shall put them to flight, and they shall flee as one flees from the sword, and they shall fall when none pursues. 37 They shall stumble over one another, as if to escape a sword, though none pursues. And you shall have no power to stand before your enemies. 38 And you shall perish among the nations, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up. 39 And those of you who are left shall rot away in your enemies' lands because of their iniquity, and also because of the iniquities of their fathers they shall rot away like them.
40 “But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers in their treachery that they committed against me, and also in walking contrary to me, 41 so that I walked contrary to them and brought them into the land of their enemies—if then their uncircumcised heart is humbled and they make amends for their iniquity, 42 then I will remember my covenant with Jacob, and I will remember my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham, and I will remember the land. 43 But the land shall be abandoned by them and enjoy its Sabbaths while it lies desolate without them, and they shall make amends for their iniquity, because they spurned my rules and their soul abhorred my statutes. 44 Yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not spurn them, neither will I abhor them so as to destroy them utterly and break my covenant with them, for I am the Lord their God. 45 But I will for their sake remember the covenant with their forefathers, whom I brought out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I am the Lord.”
46 These are the statutes and rules and laws that the Lord made between himself and the people of Israel through Moses on Mount Sinai.

Sevenfold: 
sev·en·fold
ˈsevənˌfōld/
adjective
adjective: sevenfold; adjective: seven-fold
  1. 1.
    seven times as great or as numerous.
    "stock fund sales were up sevenfold from December"
    • having seven parts or elements.
      "the sevenfold purpose of religious education"
adverb
adverb: sevenfold; adverb: seven-fold
  1. 1.
    by seven times; to seven times the number or amount.
    "his rent had gone up sevenfold"

We can see this for example in Ezekiel 4 when God told Ezekiel  about the coming siege of Israel.

 It says first of all, for Ezekiel to lie on his lift side for 390 days.
Once that was finished, to lie on his right side for 40 days
Each day symbolized a year God said.

That would equal= 430 years that Israel would pay for her sins.

Now in Jeremiah, God prophesied that the nation of Israel would be in captivity for 70 years and then would be allowed to return home.
That did happen, but only a small few returned when King Cyrus of Persia gave the decree in spring 536 b.c. for them to return. Many stayed in Babylon and took up their way of life. In short they disobeyed God. God was strict about the Israelites following His commands and had once told them that if they didn't obey, He would increase their punishment by 7x
You can see that in Lev. 26:18 "And if you will not listen, I will punish you seven times more for your sins"

So then you have 430 years-70 punishment served leaving =360 years remaining.
360x7 for not listening= 2520 years.

Now the Jewish calendar is not the same as our calendar. They only have 360 days in a year. So we would have to convert it to our calendar before continuing.

2,520 years x 360 Jewish calendar days = 907,200 days.

907,200 days divided by our 365.25 calendar days= 2,483.8 Which I will round up to get rid of the .8 to 2,484


If you subtract the year 536 b.c. (the ending date of Babylonian captivity and the beginning point of worldwide captivity) from
2,484 years then your answer comes to spring 1948.

The exact year in which Israel declared their independence and ended their worldwide captivity
May 14, 1948
 Okay, okay, so what does this have to do with America.
Well, God is God, He is the same today as yesterday and He holds all to His laws.  He is also very organized.  In 6 days He created, on the seventh He rested.  Years for us were supposed to be observed as such...For instance many farmers know about crop rotation and letting the land to rest.  Did you know that God was the first to give such a command?

"God spoke to Moses at Mount Sinai, telling him to speak to the Israelites and say to them: When you come to the land that I am giving you, the land must be given a rest period, a sabbath to God. For six years you may plant your fields, prune your vineyards, and harvest your crops, but the seventh year is a sabbath of sabbaths for the land. It is God's sabbath during which you may not plant your fields, nor prune your vineyards. Do not harvest crops that grow on their own and do not gather the grapes on your unpruned vines, since it is a year of rest for the land. [What grows while] the land is resting may be eaten by you, by your male and female slaves, and by the employees and resident hands who live with you. All the crops shall be eaten by the domestic and wild animals that are in your land." (Leviticus 25:1-7)[8] "And if ye shall say: 'What shall we eat the seventh year? behold, we may not sow, nor gather in our increase'; then I will command My blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth produce for the three years. And ye shall sow the eighth year, and eat of the produce, the old store; until the ninth year, until her produce come in, ye shall eat the old store." (Leviticus 25:20-22)[

This year is called a Shmita.

Let's see what great events happened during a Shmita our modern time

 1945 World 2 ended

In 1945, The United States of America plans to build a huge tower. This was during the Schmita. (7th year...year of rest)They began to build it in 1966 also the year of the Schmita.  It took seven years to build the tower...ending in the year of the Schmita

1948: Nation of Israel becomes a nation, during Schmita
Four blood-red moons: Passover, April 13/49; Sukkot, Oct. 7/49; Passover, April 2/50; Sukkot, Sept. 26/50

1966: the contruction of the World Trade Center

1973: The completion of the World Trade Center, the rise of America's power.
1973: We legalize abortion

2001 Attack on World Trade Centre "911", (The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars. Isaiah 9:9-10)

Ahh...let us stop and take a look closer at this verse.

Judgment on Arrogance and Oppression

The Lord has sent a word against Jacob,
and it will fall on Israel;
and all the people will know,
gEphraim and the inhabitants of Samaria,
who say in pride and in arrogance of heart:
10  “The bricks have fallen,

but we will build with dressed stones;

the sycamores have been cut down,

but we will put cedars in their place.”
11  But the Lord raises the adversaries of Rezin against him,
and stirs up his enemies.
12  hThe Syrians on the east and ithe Philistines on the west
devour Israel with open mouth.
jFor all this his anger has not turned away,
and his hand is stretched out still.

13  The people kdid not turn to him who struck them,
nor inquire of the Lord of hosts.
14  So the Lord cut off from Israel lhead and tail,
palm branch and reed in one day—
15  mthe elder and honored man is the head,
and nthe prophet who teaches lies is the tail;
16  for those who guide this people have been leading them astray,
and those who are guided by them are swallowed up.
17  Therefore the Lord does not orejoice over their young men,
and has no compassion on their fatherless and widows;
for everyone is pgodless and an evildoer,
and every mouth speaks qfolly.5
jFor all this his anger has not turned away,
and his hand is stretched out still.

The portion of the verse that was quoted by:  Tom Dashle 9/12/2001

 

 The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars."


Take a look again at Leviticus 26:

 17 I will set my face against you, and you shall be struck down before your enemies. Those who hate you shall rule over you, and you shall flee when none pursues you. 18 And if in spite of this you will not listen to me, then I will discipline you again sevenfold for your sins, 19 and I will break the pride of your power, and I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze. 20 And your strength shall be spent in vain, for your land shall not yield its increase, and the trees of the land shall not yield their fruit.

Where does America hold most of it's power?  The Twin Towers were symbols of our strength.  Wall St. also crashed on the 11th...our power was stripped from us.

Our Nation did not  repent, instead it became even more proud.

2008: The Dow Jones plummented 777 points, the biggest fall in history, also during Schmita

(sevens again)

2014: the Tree of Hope dies  (but we will replace them with cedars) They tried everything, including replacing the soil.

Jeremiah: 22:2
Hear the word of the LORD to you, king of Judah, you who sit on David's throne--you, your officials and your people who come through these gates.
 
 This is what the LORD says: Do what is just and right. Rescue from the hand of the oppressor the one who has been robbed. Do no wrong or violence to the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place
 For if you are careful to carry out these commands, then kings who sit on David's throne will come through the gates of this palace, riding in chariots and on horses, accompanied by their officials and their people.
 But if you do not obey these commands, declares the LORD, I swear by myself that this palace will become a ruin.''
 I will send destroyers against you, each man with his weapons, and they will cut up your fine cedar beams and throw them into the fire.

This coming Sept. 11th is the 13th anniversary.  This year begins the Schmita.

 “And you shall count seven sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years; and the time of the seven Sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years. Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land. And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family.”—Leviticus 25.8-10

This begins on Sept 24th, 2014 and ends on Sept 13th, 2015, (the year 1015 is the year of Jubilee, but that is another post)

  Most recently both the years 1916 and 1965 were the 7th Shmitas, preceding a year of Jubilee. In the 1916/17 Shmita year, followed by the 1917/18 Jubilee year, Jerusalem was liberated from the Ottoman Empire (December 11, 1917). Similarly, during the 1965/66 Shmita year, followed by the 1966/67 Jubilee year, Jerusalem was liberated from Arab control (June 11, 1967).
This fast-approaching Shmita year begins on September 24th, 2014, Rosh Hashanah 5775—and ends on September 13th, 2015, Rosh Hashanah 5776—the beginning of next year of Jubilee!

For the second time in OUR lifetime we are in the middle of 4 blood red moons.  That hasn't happened since Israel became a country in 1948.

America and Israel are interconnected, we are Israel's brother.  

We are still proud, and we turn our backs away from God more and more each day.  That includes the churches.

If history continues to repeat itself, we will see something major happening within the coming year.

It;s been 2 sevens since 9/11

Leviticus 26: 
23 “And if by this discipline you are not turned to me but walk contrary to me, 24 then I also will walk contrary to you, and I myself will strike you sevenfold for your sins. 25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall execute vengeance for the covenant. And if you gather within your cities, I will send pestilence among you, and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy. 26 When I break your supply[b] of bread, ten women shall bake your bread in a single oven and shall dole out your bread again by weight, and you shall eat and not be satisfied.


Right now we are in a drought.  Could this be a judgement of God?  I think so...Delivered into the hand of your enemy? 

It was told to us that there are 11 planes missing and in the hands of ISIS.  Now I don't know if they will use it against u s or not..I won't say.

I don't know..but it's not looking good.

 








No comments: