Thursday, July 16, 2015

Come out of her


Come out of her post

Heavy on my mind this morning

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast

~Isaiah 26:20

I was dreaming, but not really, I saw Egypt and the Great Pyramid of Giza. ( I have no idea why) The verse repeated itself over and over and I wondered why. Looking at the Pyramid I thought at first maybe there was a door...
Now I'm wondering if it isn't something else. Either way, I woke up at 6:00 a.m. to go and look the verse up.

This is going into my journal, as it is one of those dreams that is causing my spirit to stir.


Back in 2008 I had that dream.  If I had felt that way back then, how much more do I feel that way today?

The sides are being drawn and there is no order to the chaos.  The people align themselves to a cause, only to find that cause a movement within a movement that contradicts what they "believe".

A perfectly planned state of confusion, and the sheeple are following the piped piper, the Shepard whose one eye is will be darkened

Everything is offensive, and we are encouraged to stand and bellow out in protest, but only if it's in alignment to what the masses agree with.

We see this in marketing, we see this in movies, we see this on our streets.

There is a new movie coming out, once again, in the spirit of the Dark Knight. It's called Suicide League , DC comics. It shows the government letting out the most dangerous of criminals in a special black ops mission. Our all too familiar friend is back as well...The Joker
So that's it, huh? We're the patsies. We're some kind of suicide squad. Let's go save the world!
There are no sides to take. For they all have one purpose, to cause chaos and destroy order!

I saw a post which sparked me to write this one...because of the verse found Isaiah.  It spoke of the new ad for Adidas shoes.

New hastag for Adidas soccer cleats: Be the Difference
Note the Pyramid and other such signs on the back of this Adidas shoe





 Adidas: Be the Difference



 

Again, looking at the first image, we see the referee, the one who is oversees the "rules" of this game states in no uncertain terms "Our Way, or No Way"

"Come out of her, my people."

No comments: